Tonex Tone Models and Collections Gone

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex Tone Models and Collections Gone

Postby rockoutloud94 » Thu Jul 04, 2024 7:07 am

I accidentally had overwritten a library preset for my Tonex pedal. I then clicked restore library from the latest backup and all my tone models and favorites are gone. Even the default ones on the Tonex app. Thought backing it up would preserve the tone models/collections. I have Tonex Max and The library in the Tonex pedal is there but I can’t access any of the data from the PC application.The titles of collections are there but no collection presets show when I click on them. I uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. It was all there beforehand. I’d appreciate assistance on this. At a loss of what to do. It’s the latest software version. Is there a bug with it? Is there any way to recover what was lost. Not sure why if I hit download collection it doesn’t show anything. I really hope this be recovered somehow. I can’t access what I’m supposed to.
rockoutloud94

Re: Tonex Tone Models and Collections Gone

Postby Whomp__ » Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:17 pm

Me too - exact same issue, tried full reinstall, works perfecty on my Macbook, this is happening on PC - help please
Whomp__

Postby Mellowhead2 » Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:07 am

Me too. All models and favorites are gone.
Mellowhead2

Postby rockoutloud94 » Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:59 am

I found the solution. If you download a previous version 1.6.1, it all comes back. Do a library Back up. Then update back to 1.7.3 and restore library. It then comes back.
rockoutloud94

Postby Whomp__ » Fri Jul 05, 2024 6:29 am

rockoutloud94 wrote:I found the solution. If you download a previous version 1.6.1, it all comes back. Do a library Back up. Then update back to 1.7.3 and restore library. It then comes back.

Downloaded and installed 1.6.1 and now I have some but not all

When I click on a library it prompts me to restore purchases but never completes and the list never fully populates...

I'm confused

EDIT: updated to 1.7.3 and it is empty, performed a restore and I again am left with hardly any in my library (albeit more than originally)

Again when I click a library it prompts me to download but the download doesn't complete. Internet connection is good, fast, reliable, I am online and have product manager open as well. [mod redacted - unnecessary]

Is there anything I can do???
Whomp__

Postby Adasss » Fri Oct 04, 2024 9:37 pm

Witajcie. Miałem to samo i pomogło usunięcie folderu "tonex" z katalogu dokumenty > ik mutlimedia > tonex. kasujemy i instalujemy najnowszą wersję. Mi to pomogło. Pozdrawiam !!
Adasss

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling