Direct download of Amplitube 5 installer?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Direct download of Amplitube 5 installer?

Postby sean8877 » Thu Oct 03, 2024 10:37 pm

Does anyone know if there's a place I can download the latest Amplitube 5 installer from? I don't see anywhere on the IK site that has the individual installers available to downoad. When I use IK Product Manager it just stops downloading every 15-20 minutes for no apparent reason and I have to pause the download and re-start to get it to download again. I have slow internet so this is a painful process to babysit IKPM for over an hour. Also, once it finally said the Amplitube download was complete the installation failed and said the installer was corrupt (probably due to the stop/starting of the download over and over). I don't see anyplace on the IK site to directly download the installer but if someone knows of a place to do that I would be grateful. Thanks.
sean8877

Re: Direct download of Amplitube 5 installer?

Postby DC_IK » Thu Oct 03, 2024 10:49 pm

You can reach out to IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw.
They can help you get your software up and running.
DC_IK

Re: Direct download of Amplitube 5 installer?

Postby sean8877 » Thu Oct 03, 2024 11:03 pm

Ok, I was trying to avoid going through support. So I'm assuming there is no direct download of installers.
sean8877

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling