Tonex one useless brick [Resolved by OP]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex one useless brick [Resolved by OP]

Postby jhall123 » Thu Sep 26, 2024 9:59 pm

Just recieved one to go as a stomp modeler for my Tonex pedal big format. But this pedal won't be recognized by TONEX to move librarian patches to. Guess it's a useless paperweight.
jhall123

Re: Tonex one useless brick

Postby DC_IK » Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:06 pm

You should reach out to IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw if you have not done so already. They can get you up and running with your pedal.
DC_IK

Re: Tonex one useless brick

Postby jhall123 » Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:34 pm

Sussed it out on me own! Bloody brilliant this thing is!

Needed to update the Firmware.

Now talks nicely with me computer and librarian.

Now I just need to get fluent with the inner workings of it to "tweak" on the fly.

I should actually get a second one of these just for the Plate Reverb that Tonex has as I love it. Then I'd have the Big pedal and a pair of mini's so I could have Verb, Drive pedal and Amp model on separate pedals for obvious reasons. Hell could even use one for three quick board based ir's. Good time to be a guitarist. The models I made of my own amps are spot on. When I profile one of my amps and then a little tweaking of the model gain during the comparison phase of the profiling, I struggle to hear any difference between the capture and the real amp.
jhall123

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling