Product manager download speeds are soooooo sloooowwwww!

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Product manager download speeds are soooooo sloooowwwww!

Postby Syzo15 » Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:47 pm

Hello everyone,

I've just purchased AmpliTube 5 a few days ago. As I see it the only way to download this software is through the product manager. I was able to download that from the website quickly with no problems.
However I have been downloading AmpliTube through the product manager for 3 days straight now and it's only at 34%, with average speeds of about 20kb/s!! :|
My internet connect is fast, and I can download similar sized files in a matter of minutes.
I was hoping to be using this already. Any ideas why it is so slow? I can see in the forum that there are others that have experienced this over the last few years, but I can't really find a solution to the problem.
I am based in Australia, close to Melbourne if that helps.
I sent a support request through yesterday which will probably take a few days to get a response.

I would appreciate any help!

Regards,

Simon.
Syzo15

Re: Product manager download speeds are soooooo sloooowwwww!

Postby DC_IK » Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:04 pm

Sorry to hear about this. IK Support can assist you with this issue via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw and get you up and running.
DC_IK

Re: Product manager download speeds are soooooo sloooowwwww!

Postby Syzo15 » Tue Aug 27, 2024 11:28 pm

More than 24hrs later and it is still sitting at 34%. Now downloading at 7kb/s :x

I tried downloading it at my office yesterday. Started at 500kb/s which I thought was promising! It reached 10% and then just stopped. My plan was to use this tonight at a function :(

I still haven't heard from support.

Cheers,

Simon.
Syzo15

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools