is ToneNET down?

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

is ToneNET down?

Postby allixdavis » Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:07 pm

Is there an issue with ToneNet at the moment as I have been unable to load any of the captures.

Error 1004 Couldn't retrieve the feed, please check your internet connection or try again. If the problem persists, please contact support

I have been trying on and off for a few hours today.
allixdavis

Re: is ToneNET down?

Postby John2910 » Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:10 pm

same problem here!
John2910

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:13 pm

I was just able to download 4 or 5 Tone Models from ToneNET without issue, so I'd recommend contacting support like the error message suggests via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw and they will happily assist you. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby John2910 » Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:34 pm

In the tonex app when you click on tonenet nothing doesnt come up...i even tried a reinstall
John2910

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:48 pm

John2910 wrote:In the tonex app when you click on tonenet nothing doesnt come up...i even tried a reinstall

As I mention above, I was able to click on ToneNET and download multiple Tone Models so anybody who cannot should contact support via the link above. Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby bearwolfz » Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:08 pm

Just wanted to chime in that i've had the same problem this afternoon. Error 1004 or 1001 every time even with reinstall. Sent a ticket in the link as well.
bearwolfz

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:40 pm

I also did alert the team to watch for reports of this and they are looking into the reports. I may help for them to see multiple reports so they can give the most information to the devs/IT/etc to try to figure out what is tickling this issue (any common info/configuration/etc). Thank you all for reporting your issues.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby John2910 » Fri Jul 19, 2024 5:34 am

it loaded this morning for a little part,but it is soooooo slow,also when you put them in the libarian it goes sooooo slow..
John2910

Postby John2910 » Fri Jul 19, 2024 5:44 am

Also the problems started after the latest update.if i go to the normal tonenet website everything is fast and realible.so its only in the tonex app.
John2910

Postby janoosh » Fri Jul 19, 2024 7:47 am

It's not working well for me either. Very slow list building. I have to refresh the list several times for something to appear.
janoosh

Postby John2910 » Fri Jul 19, 2024 3:01 pm

janoosh wrote:It's not working well for me either. Very slow list building. I have to refresh the list several times for something to appear.

Also since the update?
John2910

Postby NorthPark » Fri Jul 19, 2024 3:15 pm

It's VERY slow, spotty and for the most part just not working. Wonder if this has to do with the crowstrike issues going on today.
NorthPark

Postby Pumpkinhead » Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:58 pm

Same for me all night yesterday.
Basically getting timeouts when connected to ToneNET.
People are reporting this all over other forums too (e.g. TheGearPage).

Have we established if this is CrowdStrike related or just a more local problem with IK?
Pumpkinhead

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:47 pm

The team is aware of the reports:
Peter_IK wrote:I also did alert the team to watch for reports of this and they are looking into the reports. I may help for them to see multiple reports so they can give the most information to the devs/IT/etc to try to figure out what is tickling this issue (any common info/configuration/etc). Thank you all for reporting your issues.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:50 pm

Also, please try again if you have been having issues. I am able to freely connect, load, and download Tone Models without issue from two non-IK locations at this time.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Next

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community