Tonex Update lost all my saved models

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex Update lost all my saved models

Postby Cuiken » Wed May 22, 2024 11:01 am

I ran the Tone software updater this morning (I was only three weeks since last update) and, after it had run, found that I could see no models at all in my 'Home' view. PLenty if I click on Tone NET but nothing in my own home area.

Following guidance online I clicked 'restore purchases'. This made no difference.

Next I clicked 'Restore Libraries'. This restored the contents of my 'All Tone Models' and 'My Tone Models' libraries but my Favourites were all gone.

Worse though is that all my 'User Folders' were all gone. I'd spent hours curating a good set of Models that I use on my pedal for live work. They seem to be entirely gone?

I have to say, what a total PITA.

Any guidance on how ot get all my work back?
Cuiken

Re: Tonex Update lost all my saved models

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 22, 2024 3:34 pm

This is not expected/normal behavior with the update so please open a ticket with IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw for direct and official technical support. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Cuiken » Wed May 22, 2024 3:52 pm

Already filed one :)
Cuiken

Postby DrywOwens » Wed Jul 03, 2024 4:30 am

Did you get this figured out? All my tone models have also gone missing.
DrywOwens

Postby drohde » Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:57 am

exact same happened here,
no idea what happened
drohde

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 03, 2024 3:30 pm

Peter_IK wrote:This is not expected/normal behavior with the update so please open a ticket with IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw for direct and official technical support. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling