Empty Tonex Tone Model list

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Empty Tonex Tone Model list

Postby alceste_ » Wed May 15, 2024 7:53 pm

Hello!

I've been using the Tonex CS free license to test it out while waiting for my Tonex One to arrive with an audio interface and all worked fine.

I got my Tonex One, I registered the pedal and did a clean install of the Tonex app (remove previous app and installed again from Product Manager already with the SE license). When I opened it, I saw it was different (version 1.7) and while I can see all the presets ok in the Preset section, when I select the Tone Model section the Tone Model List is empty. The same if I go to collections, the collections list is empty. Images attached in the links:

https://ibb.co/JmDy6tL
https://ibb.co/L1JHFFp
https://ibb.co/3yQC8k9

On the previous version I had installed I did see all the models and collections listed...

Any idea what's going one? Thanks

*EDIT*

Found the version 1.6 installer on my PC. Removed 1.7 and reinstalled 1.6 and the tone model list is back, only missing on version 1.7

https://ibb.co/3hdyYnD

Anyone knows how I could have it back on 1.7?

Thanks
alceste_

Re: Empty Tonex Tone Model list

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 15, 2024 9:42 pm

You'll need the latest version in order to use your TONEX ONE pedal. I would recommend using the Restore Purchases and possibly the restore library functions in the settings and see if that helps. If not, IK Support can assist you directly via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw and get you up and running properly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby alcestepl_ » Wed May 15, 2024 10:32 pm

Thanks a million.

Restore purchases didn't do anything but restore library did the trick.

Thank you!
alcestepl_

Postby todxsatan » Tue May 21, 2024 11:09 am

alcestepl_ wrote:restore library did the trick

Thanks!!
todxsatan

Postby okymail » Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:52 am

HI, I have the same problem. Just got my toner one pedal and re installed and updated library. I click on Collections Tab and select the ones that are part of Tonex SE i.e. British Jucie 1, or Cali 65 but when I select them there are no tone model list. How does it work? Should I create some kind of preset first?
okymail

Postby vjaubert » Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:33 pm

Same problem here.
There is definitely something with version 1.7 (i'm on 1.7.3).
vjaubert

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:01 pm

vjaubert wrote:Same problem here.
There is definitely something with version 1.7 (i'm on 1.7.3).

I would report your issue to IK Support as there are people using 1.7.3 with TONEX ONE without issue and I'm sure they can help you. https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:04 pm

Ah but before you do please try this:

When you can, please try enabling your internet connection and waiting around 60 seconds. After this time, refresh the Tone Model list by either changing categories (Ex. Favorites, My Tone Models, etc) and switching back to your "All Tone Models" list, or closing and reopening the TONEX application. This should help get your Tone Models back in view.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby vjaubert » Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:56 pm

Thank you for your help Peter, today i launched Tonex and it came back.
vjaubert

Postby drohde » Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:44 pm

Hey
I have the same Problem with 1.73 no Tone Modells are visible any more
Have done all what I read here , nothing changes
Plz help

Thanks
drohde

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:48 pm

drohde wrote:Hey
I have the same Problem with 1.73 no Tone Modells are visible any more
Have done all what I read here , nothing changes
Plz help

Thanks

I would make the same recommendation as above, please reach out to IK Support since the suggestions here did not work https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby drohde » Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:59 pm

i have done this
drohde

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:29 pm

drohde wrote:i have done this

Great, they are best-equipped to assist and I'm sure they'll get you sorted. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DrywOwens » Wed Jul 03, 2024 1:31 am

For no reason, all my tone models spontaneously disappeared. Restore back up did nothing. Restore purchases did nothing I’ve submitted a support ticket but in the meantime, I am stressing! I borrowed and captured amps over many months to achieve my collection, and it seems as if it’s all gone now. I did not update or do anything I can think of to trigger this if anyone has found solutions, I would love to hear them.
PS, there should be an email receipt for support tickets. I submitted 2 becuase I don’t know if if the first one went through…
DrywOwens

Postby drohde » Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:56 am

the same has happened yesterday to me
support says restore purchases , but that did nothing
i don't have any tone model anymore !!! after update to 1.73
drohde

Next

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling