ToneNET status offline

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Re: ToneNET status offline

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 30, 2024 2:17 pm

Jose Hasbeen wrote:I just received my One and immediately encountered this apparently common connection flaw!
Very disappointed, to say the least. iK Multimedia support requested screenshots and further documentation from me... though it is obviously an inherent glitch in their system?!

ToneNET is up and running and has not had downtime recently. I would suggest contacting both your provider and IK Support to troubleshoot the issue you are having. IK Support can be reached at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw

Please also check if you have any ToneNET or IK Multimedia related entries in a HOSTS file on your system (IK never touches this file so any entries related to ToneNET/IK would be from other sources/programs if they exist in there).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby diego1986 » Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:46 pm

Hi Peter, my issue is still pending to be resolved from the IT team.
Is there any other way more directly to get in touch with you maybe with a meeting?
Thanks
diego1986

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:49 pm

diego1986 wrote:Hi Peter, my issue is still pending to be resolved from the IT team.
Is there any other way more directly to get in touch with you maybe with a meeting?
Thanks

I am not on the support team, you should reply to your ticket for any updated status or to request further information or contact about your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby JHON_08R » Mon Oct 07, 2024 8:11 pm

[mod redacted: IK software does not alter your HOSTS file, that is usually done by other software and usually for nefarious purposes so we suggest you only alter this file yourself if you know what you are doing and recommend seeking support directly from IK in any case to make sure there aren't other underlying issues from whatever software would do so]
JHON_08R

Previous

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community