ToneX doesn't get Signal from Guitar

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

ToneX doesn't get Signal from Guitar

Postby Dreipass1 » Wed Jun 26, 2024 5:41 pm

When Using ToneX one, plugged via USB (Mac OS Sonoma), I didn't get a Signal from the guitar within the ToneX software. I only can edit with the sound snippets (like Woody or Texture). If I change Input device within OS X system settings, the signal works, I also have a signal in Logic.

How to enable the Guitar within Tonex-Software when plugged into the ToneX One? I set the Input to Tonex One and the output to my audiointerface (but also testwise the output to Tonex One Pedal) - no signal at all. Teh signal meter in the left below corner alsway gets nothing...

I'm totally confused. Thansk for helping out.

Best Regards from Germany
Tim
Dreipass1

Re: ToneX doesn't get Signal from Guitar

Postby Dreipass1 » Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:00 am

To clear things up: The pedal self works without problems. Can play, use the headphone out and can load Presets from Mac to the pedal.
Only in the TonexX-Software I didn't get a signal (the meter in the left below corner shows no signal at all). Of course I set the Tonex One as Input-Device in the Software settings...
Dreipass1

Re: ToneX doesn't get Signal from Guitar

Postby Dreipass1 » Thu Jun 27, 2024 4:17 pm

Problem solved: Tonex SE needs right to access the microphone in the system preferences. This obviously alse means rights for accessing the line-signal...
Dreipass1

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling