Did Tonex SE get discontinued?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Did Tonex SE get discontinued?

Postby aaronaardvark2g » Sat Jun 22, 2024 6:15 pm

When I google Tonex SE, it shows it is still being sold by Musician's Friend, though I haven't seen it on IK's website lately. Was Tonex SE discontinued? I have Mac OSX 10.15.7, and that doesn't quite go with Tonex's system requirements. Sometimes Tonex CS works well for me, and sometimes it seems to have bugs. Is there an easy way to figure out if I already used up my free 20 User Tone Model downloads? I haven't been able to add any new free patches lately. Perhaps I should just count to see if I have a total of 40 presets?
aaronaardvark2g

Re: Did Tonex SE get discontinued?

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jun 23, 2024 8:18 pm

TONEX SE is currently listed on the IK store because the next version up is on sale for the same price (99.99) so you'd want to buy that instead as you're getting much more for the same price.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby aaronaardvark2g » Sun Jun 23, 2024 9:31 pm

Peter,
Thank you for replying!
aaronaardvark2g

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:17 pm

aaronaardvark2g wrote:Peter,
Thank you for replying!

No problem. Thanks for letting me know dealers still list it, I'll have the sales reps add a little footnote to make sure they verify dealers also do the same (they usually do from what I recall) so there's nobody buying something that has a bigger better and more cost-effective promo running on :)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling