Product Manager won't install/recognise existing folders

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Product Manager won't install/recognise existing folders

Postby williast9185 » Sat Jun 22, 2024 4:36 pm

Hi
Like various other people on this site I too are experiencing download issues with the product manager.
Firstly I have experienced a small problem for some while as it would always want to 'install Product Manager' for the last two years even though it was always installed and up to date.
Now with version 1.1.4 it won't install at all or it 'will' open the 1st time you install it but then you can't download anything and it says 'wrong path and not enough space'. Consequently product manager will no longer log on to the website to download at all.
Come on IK Multimedia it's not just me having these problems. We deserve better than this to be able to access our payed for files.

Windows 10 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3840QM CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Stewart
williast9185

Re: Product Manager won't install/recognise existing folders

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jun 23, 2024 8:26 pm

There are suggestions in those other threads (run as Administrator, create a new folder since the folder created by the IK program was not given proper permissions to write to, etc) and if those don't work please contact IK Support and they can get you up and running like the thousands who download install and authorize programs with IK Product Manager with a few clicks. They can be reached at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw

Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools