Cannot log a support call.

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Cannot log a support call.

Postby octatonic » Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:41 pm

I need to register a Tonex pedal bought used but it is still registered to the previous owner's account.

I went to https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ but there is nowhere to actually log a support call. I can only search the FAQ's.

How do I get through to an actual human?

Thanks
octatonic

Re: Cannot log a support call.

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:43 pm

When you visit https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ you would search the FAQ first. If you don't find your answer, you'll see a link/button to contact support and open a ticket.

You'll see the following on the top of each page in the Support section of the IK web site:
Before contacting the Support team, please review your product's User Manual or visit the FAQ page as there is a chance that your issue has been addressed already and can be quickly resolved.

You can open a ticket in the support system that way. They do not have direct incoming phone support. If your issue truly requires phone, remote session, etc, the support rep will set that up with you in your ticket.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby octatonic » Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:48 pm

Oh ok, so they force a search before it is possible to log a call.

Thanks, I have it now.
octatonic

Postby octatonic » Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:20 am

I've logged a support call yesterday: #3785099

But no one has got back to me yet.
How long do they take to do things usually?
I'd like to get up and running ASAP.
octatonic

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling