Wharmonator CC settings

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Wharmonator CC settings

Postby clator » Tue May 28, 2024 10:46 pm

I am controlling Amplitube 5 Max on Mac with a Behringer FCB1010 running UnO2 chip. The expression pedals are calibrated but I notice if they move too quickly they do not always send the full 0 CC value heel-down or full 127 value toe-down. While this isn't really noticeable when using the expression pedal as a volume or wah control, it's markedly out of tune when controlling the Wharmonator. I can't seem to control the settings of the pedal in Amplitube's "Control" interface beyond the CC message. Is there a way to edit other settings so that the bottom of the whammy is, say cc value 10 or below, and the top is, say 120 or above? That way if the controller itself is not sending its max value, the effect recognizes those slightly lower values as the top of the range and doesn't whammy out-of-tune?
clator

Re: Wharmonator CC settings

Postby notionoats » Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:43 am

^^^^
Have any solution for this issue?
notionoats

Re: Wharmonator CC settings

Postby clator » Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:01 pm

Still looking for support on this issue. The FCB1010 controller keeps sending a little less than 127 and not all the way to 0 when "whammying" the pedal quickly. Would be easiest to handle in software if one could set Amplitube's Wharmonator CC values so that any value between 0-9 is the "bottom" of the effect and anything 118-127 is the "top" of the effect, so if the controller sends any value in that range the peak will be reached and the effect will serve its purpose.

Does that capability exist and I'm missing it?
clator

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling