Promotional Pricing clarification on Total Studio 4 MAX Sale

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Promotional Pricing clarification on Total Studio 4 MAX Sale

Postby apesma1 » Thu May 23, 2024 3:55 pm

Hello All!

As an owner of Total Studio 3.5 MAX, I was excited to see that IK Multimedia is offering a promotional deal to the public for Total Studio 4 Max at a 66% discount, which brings the price down to $199.00 until June 5th. However, when I checked my account for my specific upgrade options, I found the following:

Total Studio 4 for $99
Total Studio 4 Pro for $149
Total Studio 4 Max for $199

I was surprised to find that my upgrade price from Total Studio 3.5 MAX to Total Studio 4 Max is the same $199.00 promotional price available to the general public. As a loyal customer, I was expecting that there would be some additional benefit or discount for existing customers.

Shouldn't the upgrade price for loyal customers be less than the promotional price offered to new customers? It feels like there should be some reward for loyalty and long-term support.

I would appreciate any feedback or clarification on this.

Thanks and have a great Holiday!
apesma1

Re: Promotional Pricing clarification on Total Studio 4 MAX

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 23, 2024 4:07 pm

This is a promotion for all users, but loyal users are able to use JamPoints to take another up to 30% off that Total Studio 4 MAX Upgrade (which is already 50% off).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dre1906 » Sun Aug 04, 2024 3:55 pm

I know it's a personal decision, but is it worth upgrading from 3.5... or should we wait for the next round?

Trying to research what's new between the .5
dre1906

Postby dre1906 » Sun Aug 04, 2024 11:13 pm

dre1906 wrote:I know it's a personal decision, but is it worth upgrading from 3.5... or should we wait for the next round?

Trying to research what's new between the .5

I found it.
dre1906

Return to General Discussions