No more pedal connection after update to 1.7.3

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

No more pedal connection after update to 1.7.3

Postby Bennyblues » Tue May 21, 2024 9:51 pm

Hello everybody,

I just updated the Tonex software to version 1.7.3 this afternoon. After this update, my Tonex pedal does not connect to the software anymore.

10 minutes before the update, I had no connectivity problems at all. Anybody else has this problem?

On top the librarian window announces: "TONEX - NOT Connected Firmware v.-" with a red dot on the left side (but I am logged in with my user name).

In the centre it says: "TONEX is not connected. Connect you TONEX Pedal to operate with the TONEX librarian."

I already tried a downgrade to 1.7.2, but it did not help.

Any recommendations?
Bennyblues

Re: No more pedal connection after update to 1.7.3

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 21, 2024 11:03 pm

Make sure you do a Restore Purchases in TONEX to see if that will reconnect any registration/authorization of the Pedal with the software. Also, if you want to unauthorize and then reauthorize TONEX software in IK Product Manager that might help too.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Bennyblues » Tue May 21, 2024 11:23 pm

Thanks for the support, but unfortunately, these steps did not help.
Bennyblues

Postby Sharmon123@ » Wed May 22, 2024 1:13 pm

I updated my Win 10 install yesterday to 1.73 and it works fine today. Tonex has "Tonex" as the input and output. No restart , re-authorize or restore purchases , it worked right straight after the update.
Sharmon123@

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 22, 2024 3:33 pm

Bennyblues wrote:Thanks for the support, but unfortunately, these steps did not help.

At this point please open a ticket with IK Support for direct and official technical support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw and they will assist you. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling