Newbie to Tonex--basic requirements for capturing?

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Newbie to Tonex--basic requirements for capturing?

Postby rloiko2 » Thu May 16, 2024 4:54 pm

I bought the bigger Tonex 3 button pedal, downloaded all the software and am really enjoying the stock presets I've tried. I have 9 amps I am very excited to capture!

After I started fiddling around with the thing I realized I needed a reamper of some sort so I picked up the Tonex Capture box which is supposed to arrive today. I have a WAZA TAE which is a loadbox/power amp so I can run direct into a guitar cab with this through the return of the onboard loop--works great.

My question is do I still need a "generic interface"? I have the TAE and I have a Midas MR18 mixer here as well. Isn't the Tonex pedal an interface? Advice on a good inexpensive option?

Seems like a lot of little boxes are needed to do what I bought this thing for--I'm really hoping I don't need anything else
rloiko2

Re: Newbie to Tonex--basic requirements for capturing?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 16, 2024 9:41 pm

You would need an audio interface with the proper I/O, please see this forum post about capturing with TONEX Pedal: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=32084
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community