iRigKeys I/O broken on M1 Mac

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRigKeys I/O broken on M1 Mac

Postby viktorbp » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:03 am

Has anyone gotten iRigKeys I/O to work on a M1 Mac (Sonoma)? The device shows up in System Information USB Device Tree, but programs such as Ableton are not detecting it. Even the firmware updater (v1.0.11) does not detect the device.

It's such a bad experience having a pretty new device that just doesn't work anymore.
viktorbp

Re: iRigKeys I/O broken on M1 Mac

Postby Marty121@piano » Mon Aug 05, 2024 6:10 pm

Uh oh....I have an M3 iMac and am attempting to revive my iRIgKeys I/O 49 Keys device and hopefully use it - have to purchase a new connector, though.

I'm hoping this doesn't mean the newer iMacs are incompatible with our keyboards.
Marty121@piano

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 05, 2024 7:59 pm

Have you reported your issue to the IK Support team? I have in the past used iRig Keys I/O with my M1 Macbook Pro but not on Sonoma. I still would think it should work fine in your case but they can troubleshoot with you and assist you directly via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Marty121@piano » Sun Aug 18, 2024 3:14 pm

Update - I have an M3 iMac and have successfully been using my iRig I/O 49 keyboard with Playground Session and Garage Band
Marty121@piano

Return to Interfaces & Controllers