Problem with Registering Tonex and ZERO replies from support

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Problem with Registering Tonex and ZERO replies from support

Postby manuelbrazuna » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:12 pm

Hi,

Hoping someone can help...

I bought a Tonex Max License from someone and they sent me the Serial number and License transfer serial number... However I'm getting error codes in my Ik Product Manager App...

Here are the error codes I get for each number:
''Server Error: Serial Number not eligible for crossegrade/upgrade (code: 207)''

''Server Error: Serial Number doesn't exists, please contact our Customer Service (code: 206)''

And yes the seller bought it outright not through a cross grade/upgrade... He contacted IK and they send him the codes and told him that the new owner should contact the directly.

I have started 3/4 support tickets, I have called to IK Italy and Ik US, they say they will pass me on to the correct department and again no reply... Its already been over a week

Extremely disappointed with this... I wanted to test out the software without the annoying white noise before committing to buying the Double Tonex Pedal and honestly although it sounds amazing I may just go elsewhere if this is the kind of customer support I get...

What am I supposed to do other than return and cancel this purchase?

Any help would be appreciated

Kind regards,
Manuel
manuelbrazuna

Re: Problem with Registering Tonex and ZERO replies from sup

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:56 pm

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your secondhand purchase of TONEX software. Please post your ticket number and I'll let the team know you are still waiting for more information about your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby manuelbrazuna » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:06 pm

Hi Peter,

Thanks so much for the quick reply!

Where do I check the ticket number? I completed the Support Form on the IK Multimedia website but never got any email so I'm not sure
manuelbrazuna

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:11 pm

manuelbrazuna wrote:Hi Peter,

Thanks so much for the quick reply!

Where do I check the ticket number? I completed the Support Form on the IK Multimedia website but never got any email so I'm not sure

For technical support inquiries an email would be sent with a ticket number but I realize this may have been entered in the Sales/Customer Service form which does not create an autoreply with a ticket number so if you could PM me the email address you put on that form I can have the team look you up that way.

Please do private message since the rest of the world doesn't need to know your email :) Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby adoroshoes » Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:08 am

it works
adoroshoes

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling