AmpliTube for iPad or AmpliTube CS version?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube for iPad or AmpliTube CS version?

Postby Rottenlime » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:29 pm

Hi I would like to buy Amplitube to use on iPad.

Why is it that if I click on the two versions on the relevant page of the site shown below, I don't see any differences except that one is paid and the other is free?

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... p=versions

From what I understand, Amplitube CS can be installed for free on the iPad/iPhone, which I did, and then it can be expanded according to needs from the internal Store to the App.

Is it the same for Amplitube for iPad which costs Eu 29.99? What does this paid version contain? I imagine it is different from the CS version but can it also be expandable with the same packages as the CS version?

Kind regards and thanks.
Rottenlime

Re: AmpliTube for iPad or AmpliTube CS version?

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:40 pm

The paid version has much more gear. You can see what is in each if you click "Gear" on the page you linked and then use the dropdown for each version.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Rottenlime » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:39 am

Perfect thanks.

You can also upgrade the paid version by purchasing the packages or individual modules from time to time from the app's internal store, right?

Best regards
Rottenlime

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:31 pm

Rottenlime wrote:Perfect thanks.

You can also upgrade the paid version by purchasing the packages or individual modules from time to time from the app's internal store, right?

Best regards

Yes indeed you can!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Rottenlime » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:41 pm

Top!

Thanks a lot.
Rottenlime

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling