Amplitube 5 SE to Amplitube MAX V2

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 SE to Amplitube MAX V2

Postby temporalix » Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:51 pm

Hello, 2 days ago I bought Amplitube 5 SE at the price of 39€99(excl. vat), the next day I wanted to upgrade to the MAX version which is priced at 79€99(excl. vat) the upgrade (or crossgrade, according to your terminlology) should allow me to pay just the difference, but I don't see the possibility of applying a discount on this upgrade. There's an eligibility message on the page (https://www.ikmultimedia.com/upgradeforall/) that doesn't point to any product. I don't understand why you have to buy Amplitube MAX completely, at the price indicated on the product page, to upgrade from the SE version.
Sincerely
temporalix

Re: Amplitube 5 SE to Amplitube MAX V2

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:39 pm

There isn't a "pay the difference" upgrade pricing. Currently AmpliTube 5 MAX v2 is 79.99 which is its lowest price ever as it is on sale so that would be the price for it at this time. If you'd like to contact IK Support they may be able to work with your previous order and change it to AmpliTube 5 MAX v2 but I'm not 100% sure if they would do a refund and have you purchase the 79.99 AmpliTube 5 MAX v2 or a custom order etc but they would be the ones to assist you. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby temporalix » Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:33 pm

So I think there's a lack of clarification on the product sales page, whatever the current promotion (which is on both versions, by the way). Given that it's the same software and that the MAX version only gives access to more content, in addition to that provided with the SE version, I simply ask the question: why pay twice for the same software and its content?
Regards
temporalix

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:48 pm

You would be paying the upgrade pricing, but there is a promotion where all versions of AmpliTube 5 MAX v2 are at the deeply-discounted $/€79.99 price. I think IK Support is your best avenue as I stated above. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling