problem with tonex app in logic pro

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

problem with tonex app in logic pro

Postby nicolasfox » Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:14 pm

I started using the Tonex app in Logic Pro (on my mac mini M2 pro, sonoma 14.1.1) and I noticed that when I clicked the play button on the "Audio Demo" at the bottom of the screen, nothing happened except the little arrow does change color indicating it's been clicked.

When I use the stand alone Tonex app, it works fine. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?
nicolasfox

Re: problem with tonex app in logic pro

Postby kevinayers » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:11 am

I have the same problem. Did you find the solution?
kevinayers

Postby nicolasfox » Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:09 am

kevinayers wrote:I have the same problem. Did you find the solution?

No, not yet. This is the second time I've asked but haven't gotten a response yet.
nicolasfox

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:45 pm

Have you asked IK Support? This is not a technical support forum and since other users didn't chime in with suggestions, IK Support would be the best avenue for getting assistance with your technical issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby nicolasfox » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:14 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Have you asked IK Support?

Thanks Peter, I just sent an email to support. I will post the answer back to this thread for the other user when I get an answer.

Nick
nicolasfox

Postby nicolasfox » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:24 pm

kevinayers wrote:I have the same problem. Did you find the solution?

Hey Kevin

I got a response from customer support and you have to turn on software monitoring in

settings > general

and then click the I (input monitoring) button or record button.

I also turned on "low latency monitoring mode" down below.

and under the devices tab, I reduced the I/O buffer size down to 32. Raise it if you start seeing any kind of errors. Setting it to low may stress out your mac.

We these settings, everything worked fine and I wasn't getting any noticeable latency.
nicolasfox

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling