Is it possible to merge 2 separate accounts?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Is it possible to merge 2 separate accounts?

Postby aaronaardvark » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:27 am

Long story short: my Amplitube 5 stuff and Tonex stuff is associated with a yahoo email account; the yahoo email account I rarely use anymore. I bought Hammond B-3X using my now preferred Chrome/gmail email account, but I couldn't register and authorize the Hammond B-3X until a new IK account (with a different user name) was created associated to my preferred gmail. I tried to update my older IK account to have it associated with the gmail account, but it won't let me; is there a way to do that? Or is there a way to merge the accounts together? Right now I am working on a song with Amplitube 5 and Tonex on guitar, and I want some Hammond B-3X organ sounds. But working with the newer IK account, my Amplitube & Tonex guitar is acting like it's in the demo mode, and I get occasional white noise sounds. Is there a solution to my dilemma?
aaronaardvark

Re: Is it possible to merge 2 separate accounts?

Postby DarkStar » Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:48 pm

Contact Sales / Account Support via the IKM web site. They will be able to look at your Accounts and resolve things for you.

Administrators and Moderators here have no access to User Accounts.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Is it possible to merge 2 separate accounts?

Postby aaronaardvark2g » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:42 pm

Thank you for replying!
aaronaardvark2g

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling