New song with Amplitube 5 & Brian May

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

New song with Amplitube 5 & Brian May

Postby aaronaardvark2g » Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:05 am

I put a new song in my music website called “Know Your Game”. It has Amplitube 5 and Brian May, and a competitor amp modeler. I have yet to find any competitor to Amplitube 5 that can compete with its Brian May sounds. Please tell me how you like the song and how it can be improved, and I will return the favor if you wish. My song is at the top of this link:

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436
aaronaardvark2g

Re: New song with Amplitube 5 & Brian May

Postby fingersmcginty » Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:45 pm

guitar sounds great ...what interface do yu use?
fingersmcginty

Re: New song with Amplitube 5 & Brian May

Postby aaronaardvark2g » Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:55 pm

fingersmcginty,
Thank you very much for checking out my song and commenting. I appreciate it! My interface is a steinberg UR22 mkII. A big part of why I bought that is because it came with (one of the cheaper forms of) Cubase. Are you from a particular state or country? I am always curious about that when someone comments about my music. I looked up some of your other posts. Did you get your high gain amp model unwanted noise problem fixed yet? Curious if you have humbucker guitar pickups. Not sure if that would help much. Does it have the same issue with a different brand of amp modeling software? Or is the input of your interface set too high?
aaronaardvark2g

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling