Amplitube max - 6 payments of 50$?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube max - 6 payments of 50$?

Postby jbrewer77 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:06 pm

I was looking at Amplitube 5 max, and it says “or 6 payments of 50$” I I add it to my cart, but it gives me no options to split the payments out? How do you check out with the split payments or am I misreading something?
jbrewer77

Re: Amplitube max - 6 payments of 50$?

Postby SSTJOHN » Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:49 am

I am having the same issue. Would love to buy but see no option for the advertised "6 payments of $50".
SSTJOHN

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:23 pm

AmpliTube 5 MAX v2 is 99.99 currently on sale so it would not qualify for split payments. Note that these split payments are handled by outside payment processors like PayPal so clicking that option when it is valid/available would process through them. If you do have a qualifying product when not on sale for an amount that cannot be split, please let us know directly via the IK Support form and they will look into it for you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby SSTJOHN » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:35 am

I was looking at TrackS 5 Max which is $299. It says you can but it for $50 per month for 6 months but gives no apparent way to do so.
SSTJOHN

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:22 pm

SSTJOHN wrote:I was looking at TrackS 5 Max which is $299. It says you can but it for $50 per month for 6 months but gives no apparent way to do so.

If you don't see the option in your cart it may mean that you do not qualify for the split payments through the payment processor (usually PayPal). The mods and users of this forum aren't able to access the systems nor accounts needed to troubleshoot this directly with you so I would suggest you contact IK Support directly so they can see what is happening in your case. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling