Why do I suddenly have only 3 authorizations left?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Why do I suddenly have only 3 authorizations left?

Postby Daemonhead77 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:22 pm

I used to have 8! did IK reduce the total number of authentications?

If so, you need to provide a tool to recuperate de-authorized installations. I had a computer that died, and there is no way recover that licences. When I had 10 auths total, it was no problem. Now with 5 total, it is problem for me.

Please help
Daemonhead77

Re: Why do I suddenly have only 3 authorizations left?

Postby DarkStar » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:34 pm

----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Daemonhead77 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:48 pm

Hi, this does not solve my problem. I was told before that since IK gave 10 auths, there was no problem if I lost an auth on a dead PC. Now this is a PROBLEM FOR ME!

I WILL NEED FOR YOU TO PLEASE RESET MY AUTHORIZATION, SINCE I WILL NEED ALL OF THEM.

THANKS
Daemonhead77

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:34 pm

Daemonhead77 wrote:Hi, this does not solve my problem. I was told before that since IK gave 10 auths, there was no problem if I lost an auth on a dead PC. Now this is a PROBLEM FOR ME!

I WILL NEED FOR YOU TO PLEASE RESET MY AUTHORIZATION, SINCE I WILL NEED ALL OF THEM.

THANKS

At the link you can see where if you run out of authorizations you can contact IK Support for assistance.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby haemmingus » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:32 am

edit: OK, seems like the maximum authorisations have been reduced to 5. So that's that...

original post:
I have kind of the same issue with the Tonex software. I have Tonex CS, Tonex SE, Tonex and recently purchased Tonex MAX. I authorized Tonex two times in total. One I de-authorized. However, Product Manager tells me that I have only 4 authorisations left.
Should be 8 at least (actually 9)?

I am very unhappy with that.

Did you get any news on the topic?
haemmingus

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling