[RESOLVED] Amplitube/IK MM [isntall issues]!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

[RESOLVED] Amplitube/IK MM [isntall issues]!

Postby teeuk@yahoo.com » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:07 pm

Hi,

So I bought Amplitutde max 5 this morning .
Problems so far:

1.Wouldn't regconise my county address on the sign up ( even though) it was in the drop down box.
2.On creating a user name and password and saving them both in Google Chrome and my password software- IK MM wouln't accept them as valid when I tried to progess the installation.
Changed the password in the user account- some thing again.
3.Requested a new password- nothing arrived.
4.Tried one last time to change the password and it finally worked to my amazement.
5.On trying to actually activate and the program I get this message:

Download path not found. Please ensure a valid path is selected in the Settings for your Downloads Folder (code: 108)

What the actual.... it shouldn't be so hard to get a piece of software to work after paying upfront for the thing.
Very ,Very disappointed with my expericence with IK MM so far-I wish I hadn't bought it.

Can anyone assist on how I get this thing to actually work as IK themselves say it takes days to get response-very poor.

Thanks.
teeuk@yahoo.com

Re: Amplitube/IK MM nigthmare!

Postby mikedickey » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:04 pm

+1 Giving IK the benefit of doubt that this may have been a recent regression. Just want to make sure you are aware this is broken.
mikedickey

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:10 pm

We are regularly receiving signups and changes daily so the best bet would be for OP to contact IK Support directly who can look at their issues/account directly and find out why they are having these issues. http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mikedickey » Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:43 pm

I was able to signup. I just got this error immediately after installing the IK manager, and had to find my way to settings and manually change the default "Download Path" (which is invalid) to do it.
mikedickey

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling