Amplitube 5 max, Do I own all the amps?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 max, Do I own all the amps?

Postby fep » Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:17 am

Hi all,

When I purchased Amplitube 5 max I thought it came with all the amplitube gear.

Certain amps are showing up as blocked, for example the California Tweed. Is that an extra amp that isn't part of Amplitube 5 max?
fep

Re: Amplitube 5 max, Do I own all the amps?

Postby mrebo » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:36 am

Depending on when you got AT5 MAX, you may be missing the Mesa Boogie 2 collection (which includes the California Tweed). The recently released AT5 MAX "v2" added the Mesa Boogie 2 as well as the X-Gear plugs.
mrebo

Postby fep » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:31 pm

Thanks for the reply. That must be it.
fep

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:05 am

If you like that additional gear, the best way to get them currently is the group buy which is buy 1 get 15 more free so you could get MESA 2, the four virtual pedals, and 11 other FX (T-RackS modules that are 99.99 or less, MixBox, ARC software-only version). There are a bunch of T-RackS FX that are 99.99 or under. https://www.ikmultimedia.com/pickandmix2023/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling