AXE I/O Drivers Needed

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AXE I/O Drivers Needed

Postby newmandaze » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:17 am

Hey there i just recieved my new AXE I/O today from Reverb... I finally, after reading through gobs of responses from guys like yourself, have come to the conclusion that i am missing 2 things... A product registration card and more importantly the drivers included for the AXE I/O... I would greatly appreciate if someone could please help me out here or private message me with some info. on the drivers needed to run my new equipment... I paid $275 U.S. Dollars for my new rig and am completely bust if you know what i mean... My sole intention is to get back to playing guitar as soon as possible... I was intending on using my new copy of Amplitube with my new AXE I/O to get back to playing guitar. The guy whom i bought my AXE from has no verifiable registration number it appears and im 275 out... Please help! Thanks so much... Sincerely, Jeff N.
newmandaze

Re: AXE I/O Drivers Needed

Postby supanorton » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:43 pm

Try contacting support.

http://ikmultimedia.com/support
supanorton

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling