No registration card in box!!!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

No registration card in box!!!

Postby tim.jones.cheltenham » Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:20 am

Very frustrating.

I bought a second hand Tonex Pedal from ebay a few months ago - but the software was already activated - no way to transfer the licence, so I had to send it back.

Just bought a brand new one- shipped direct from the store - but there's no registration card in it! ..are people just stealing the registration cards because they are more valuable than the hardware??

How can I get the software?

:x
tim.jones.cheltenham

Re: No registration card in box!!!

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:34 pm

If you bought from an authorized IK dealer they should be able to assist you and/or you can work with IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw and they'll help get you all set. Authorized dealers work directly with IK so they can typically help but if you want to go direct I'd recommend the latter option of IK Support.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tim.jones.cheltenham » Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:30 am

OK - reached out to IK and they sent me a registration code. 24 hours.

GuitarGuitar said this is how they ship them now - so you have to follow up to get the codes...sounds a bit iffy to me, but I'm sorted so...good job IK!
tim.jones.cheltenham

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:40 pm

tim.jones.cheltenham wrote:OK - reached out to IK and they sent me a registration code. 24 hours.

GuitarGuitar said this is how they ship them now - so you have to follow up to get the codes...sounds a bit iffy to me, but I'm sorted so...good job IK!

No, that is not how we ship our hardware - our warehouse assembles the boxes and packs them with a serial card.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling