Can AmpliTube Cab IRs be loaded in TONEX?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Can AmpliTube Cab IRs be loaded in TONEX?

Postby benjaminfrog » Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:31 pm

I'm doing TONEX amp-only captures of my Princeton Reverb and would like to be able to save the AmpliTube Princeton Reverb cab IRs with them in TONEX. Is this possible?

I know I can load my captures in AmpliTube and use the cab IRs there, but I'm hoping this is possible in TONEX, itself. Thanks for any insight you can provide!
benjaminfrog

Re: Can AmpliTube Cab IRs be loaded in TONEX?

Postby benjaminfrog » Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:28 pm

Anyone? :)
benjaminfrog

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:08 pm

You can't import the VIRs from AmpliTube 5 into TONEX but you can either use the Tone Model from TONEX inside AmpliTube and use the Princeton cab in the cab section, or you can load IRs in TONEX but I don't see a Princeton in the VIR section. There is a "Tone Prince" IR in the regular IR section of TONEX that is based on a 1x10 Fender 65 Princeton as well as others based on that Princeton like "Tweaked Tone", "Baby Beast", "Compact Rocker" and probably more.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby benjaminfrog » Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:26 pm

Thanks, Peter! I appreciate the information/suggestions.
benjaminfrog

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:06 pm

No problem. Glad to help!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby joanesinu » Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:12 pm

Hello,

it can't be done with default functions. However, you can do it routing the signal into capture mode.

Check this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUwTye51f48&t=908s&ab_channel=JasonSadites
joanesinu

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling