Super low headphone volume Tonex Headphone out

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Super low headphone volume Tonex Headphone out

Postby MBPLAYER » Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:55 pm

Hi all I'm trying to get my Tonex set up for practicing with my headphones. I have a set of Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm headsets running through a headphone amp. With the amp volume on 10 it's barely audible. Other input sources are fine and the volume is as to be expected. Any workarounds for this issue?

Thanks!!
MBPLAYER

Re: Super low headphone volume Tonex Headphone out

Postby Homelander » Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:44 pm

Dude I have exactly the same issue. Let me know if you figure it out. I’m using the same studio cans you are, and they run fine through a helix floor. So I don’t exactly understand how the limiter works. It’s gonna suck if we need to fork out for new headphones to meet their specs. Let’s hope that’s not the case.
Homelander

Postby MBPLAYER » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:15 pm

It's not the headphones, I tried to other brands, one 30ohm and one 80ohm. It's the pedal.
MBPLAYER

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:57 pm

MBPLAYER wrote:It's not the headphones, I tried to other brands, one 30ohm and one 80ohm. It's the pedal.

If you feel you are having an issue with an IK Product please report it to IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support as this is not a technical support forum. I'm sure they can assist you, thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MBPLAYER » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:34 pm

I reached out to Customer Support 5 days ago, still no response
MBPLAYER

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:51 pm

MBPLAYER wrote:I reached out to Customer Support 5 days ago, still no response

Note that they should typically respond within a couple of business days so not counting the weekend it seems you should hear from them soon.

Edit - please check your junk/spam folders as your ticket was replied to on August 4th.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers