Amplitube IR Crashing

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube IR Crashing

Postby frownin_klown » Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:51 am

Is anyone else having a problem with when they click preset that you've already made with custom IR and you click on them at a later time Amplitube shows not responding and then out right crashes?
frownin_klown

Re: Amplitube IR Crashing

Postby WestKelowna » Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:03 am

I’m having the same problem. Waiting for a response from tech support now. I’ve had this for months and no software update has corrected it.
WestKelowna

Re: Amplitube IR Crashing

Postby Taciturn » Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:27 pm

I have an older Intel Mac Pro running OS Monterey and Amplitube 5 has been crashing Logic Pro when I select an IR Cab since version 5.5.5. The newest version hasn't fixed it for me. Strangely, I only see the issue on this computer and only in Logic. Standalone works fine. The crashes stop if I roll back to version 5.5.4. I have another Intel Mac running Catalina and Amplitube 5 is working great on all of the latest versions even using the IR Cabs. Did start a support ticket for both 5.5.5 and 5.5.6. Haven't had any suggestions that have fixed my issue unfortunately. Was wondering if anyone else was having a similar problem.
Taciturn

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling