New iRig Stomp I/O not recognized on Mac laptop

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

New iRig Stomp I/O not recognized on Mac laptop

Postby Captivity8757 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:18 pm

Hi all, of the posts already made here, none seemed to help me get this working. But basically, it's brand new, just unboxed this morning. It isn't recognized in Amplitube 5 no matter the sequence I plug it in. I've tried it plugged into an external unpowered hub, directly into the laptop, and also using the direct power into the unit. It worked once, then the laptop got upset that too many devices that require power were plugged in. I've gotten it down to just that device, but the software won't recognize it. I update the MacOS, rebooted, didn't help. The stomp works with my iPad but that isn't how I planned to use it.

Thanks in advance!
Captivity8757

Re: New iRig Stomp I/O not recognized on Mac laptop

Postby Captivity8757 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:18 pm

This was resolved as I found my Mac wasn't registering the Stomp as a usb device. For whatever reason, plugging it into another laptop successfully may have reset the Stomp if that's somehow possible? Anyway, it is recognized fine now on my Mac and is good to go.
Captivity8757

Return to Interfaces & Controllers