ToneX Player Mode Not Working

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

ToneX Player Mode Not Working

Postby Theodoreicke » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:42 am

So..

I have my ToneX pedal running along with the ToneX software, but I can't change any of the parameters in the chain bar. I can change the compressor, reverb, and gate settings manually on the pedal itself, but I can't change the pre/post eq settings at all.

Does the pedal not function with the software, as I can't customize any of the mic settings either.

Sorry, but am very frustrated at this point.
Theodoreicke

Re: ToneX Player Mode Not Working

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:51 pm

The TONEX software is a Librarian for the TONEX Pedal, it is not a direct editor for patches on the pedal. You can make any changes you'd like on the software and transfer them to the pedal (or make changes directly on the pedal itself if you prefer).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Theodoreicke » Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:53 pm

Well that's the problem, it can't. The software's player mode isn't functioning.
Theodoreicke

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:35 pm

Theodoreicke wrote:Well that's the problem, it can't. The software's player mode isn't functioning.

That is a technical issue that the IK Support team can assist you with, please contact them via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Ian_Daniel » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:42 pm

Can we get an actual answer here? Would be great. Not loving my first impressions.
Ian_Daniel

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:42 pm

Ian_Daniel wrote:Can we get an actual answer here? Would be great. Not loving my first impressions.

I answered to the best of my abilities from the information OP provided. If that isn't the case for them or for you please contact IK Support and they will assist you directly. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling