No return signal w/ Tonex Capture

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: No return signal w/ Tonex Capture

Postby jfischer518 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:10 am

Peter_IK wrote:
jfischer518 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Please see the forum guidelines post if you have a ticket you feel hasn't been handled to your satisfaction as this is not a tech support forum: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you

We are not allowed to talk to each other about issues and help each other resolve them?

Where did I say that? I was replying specifically to your comment about your ticket taking too long.

I would not have mentioned that ticket al all but you told us to go to the support page. I was only letting you I had already gone there. I am just in the thread because I see others having the exact same issue. Just trying to see how they resolved it.
jfischer518

Re: No return signal w/ Tonex Capture

Postby acadian21 » Wed May 31, 2023 3:49 am

jaycal6 wrote:USER ERROR! In the UAD Console software I had line 3/4 set to mix instead of cue. So the send/return was creating a crazy feedback loop. Capturing an amp head right now, so we'll see how it goes.

I have an Apollo X8. You can search posts where I had trouble getting a return signal from TONEX, as well as my solution. Well, subsequent IK Updates have now rendered my Apollo useless at creating captures. To make matters worse, I am borrowing an amp with a 3 hr drive to collect and return. jacal6, if there is any way you could walk me through your solution, I would sure appreciate it. If not, I am throwing in the towel and spending more money to get a compatible interface. I guess my $2000 Apollo X8 isn't up to par.... :roll:

Thanks in advance...!!

Joe
acadian21

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling