Gear locked out in Amplitube 5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Gear locked out in Amplitube 5

Postby Iamlowlikeyou1985 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:52 am

I bought Amplitube 5, but a lot of the gear mentioned in this list https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... 2_gear.pdf is locked out inside the plugin (using in Logic Pro).

Anyone knows what's up with that?
Iamlowlikeyou1985

Re: Gear locked out in Amplitube 5

Postby Sharmon123@ » Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:19 pm

I installed Custom Shop (From Product Manager) and ran it. From the profile name on the top right in CS > drop down to "Restore Purchases" and this unlocked all mine. Did you register your version of Amp5 under the software tap in the Product Manager ?
Sharmon123@

Re: Gear locked out in Amplitube 5

Postby W3bwalk3r » Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:02 am

Hi all, I newbe with Amplitube and Tonex. So be patient please! :D
I've got a brand new Tonex Pedal. Nice sound and also comes with many software, of course Tonex Max, and Amplitube 5. And here is where I'm confused, Amplitube 5 it's comes with a collection of presets from Satch or Slash as presents. But, when I add this collections to my path Presets of IK_Multimedia, Satch collection as example, I just can see ONE preset. JS Big Pig and Red Pig if I can remember. So after checking Amplitube I saw the probably cause of this, the most of the gear used for the preset IS LOCKED (triangle warning).
So really: I can add this present presets collections, ... and then I can't use it cause in my version Amplitube 5 those gear it doesn't included?.
Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?.
Thank you in advance!
Regards
W3bwalk3r

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling