Where do I start (TONEX pedal newbie)?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Where do I start (TONEX pedal newbie)?

Postby lsweet1 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:46 am

I have owned Amplitube 4 for years; I understand it pretty well.

I just registered my TONEX pedal. Now, there is a ton of software I could download in the product manager!

Also, under the sounds tab, SampleTank and Syntronik say "180 days left". Are these trial versions?

What do I need to download to get started? What should I consider downloading in the future?

The user manuals aren't clear as to what I need now, or possibly later.

TIA.
lsweet1

Re: Where do I start (TONEX pedal newbie)?

Postby tntent02 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:28 pm

I felt the same way. Being completely new to the Whole ik world. Download the AISO driver software for the pedal and install . The important things to know are you MUST download the IK product manager. From there you can download Tonex Max as well as host of other things including Amplitube. The Tonex Max Software is the one that allows you to make captures, make changes to the pedal presets, download tones from Tonenet, and hopefully audition sounds, Although I have a problem with the sound and can not really do this. Amplitube tones are not compatible with tonex and the pedal. All The other software you may find some use for, but none of it is related to the pedal, tonex and capturing.. All a bit confusing.
tntent02

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling