Reporting bugs

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Reporting bugs

Postby jaeger28 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:26 am

[Mod edit: split from the "Official TONEX Features wish list" thread for focus and clarity]

Is this where we report bugs too?

I couldn't find it anywhere else.

So I found a bug on the Pedal:
If a Preset has been transferred with User IR as a Cab, then when you edit that Preset and change Cab from IR to Model, you cannot scroll through all Cab models that are on the pedal, it ends about halfway through the list (for me currently at Models with M or so).

You can work around it by choosing a Preset that has a Model Cab, where you can access all Models, then choose your desired Cab Model and the Amp Model that you initially wanted to use a Model Cab with.
jaeger28

Re: Official TONEX Features wish list

Postby DarkStar » Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:11 pm

jaeger28 wrote:Is this where we report bugs too?

N0, this thread is for Feature Suggestions.

As this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby jaeger28 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:20 pm

DarkStar wrote:
jaeger28 wrote:Is this where we report bugs too?

N0, this thread is for Feature Suggestions.

As this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.

Well it's not a support issue as it's a general bug I suppose? So I don't need a response, just want the developers to know as it might be hard to identify when testing.
jaeger28

Postby DarkStar » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:55 pm

The Support team will investigate, ask for more details if needed and pass the info onto the development team.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby jaeger28 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:41 pm

ok will do
jaeger28

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling