Amplitube 5.5.4 Max installed with all gear locked.

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5.5.4 Max installed with all gear locked.

Postby Sharmon123@ » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:17 am

I installed Amplitube 5.5.4 Max after purchasing it and registering the serial number in Product manager successfully and it installed and shows as authorized and installed but everything is locked on it. I installed Custom Shop as per suggestions and restore purchases correctly now shows all the gear but it is still not showing at all in Amplitube 5 Max

From Product Manager products list :

AmpliTube 5 MAX
Registered On 2023-03-17
Sharmon123@

Re: Amplitube 5.5.4 Max installed with all gear locked.

Postby Sharmon123@ » Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:16 am

Addendum : I tried it on a second desktop following the same path of Axe/Amp 5 SE and then upgrade to Max and the same thing happened. I then installed it on a laptop installing 5.5.4 Max with nothing prior and it worked fine. Uninstalled everything on the first desktop , rebooted and tried the same route but something is being left behind that locks everything up again as soon as I reboot.
Sharmon123@

Postby m3medic » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:02 am

Had a similar issue when I upgraded. I “deauthorized” then re-authorized in the Product Manager and everything unlocked.
m3medic

Postby Sharmon123@ » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:03 pm

I just tried this and thank you for the help , no joy however , same thing still. Support will find a way to fix it I am sure. I gave them all the screen shots and the original question is a cut and paste from the support request so I hope that's enough info for them to work with. There is one thing that is odd however , when I unauthorized it it showed as 10 left but it is also installed and authorized on the laptop. It doesn't appear to be in sync with the desktop (same license) as that would give 11 if I unauthorized that one too which would be 1 too many remaining.
Sharmon123@

Postby Sharmon123@ » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:03 pm

Support came back and had the solution which is to click on the gear you own button near the top just above the post effects gear and below the menu button (3 horizontal bars). Not really an intuitive thing to check after upgrading from a fully functioning version but very glad I can move it over to my much better rig to use it on now.
Sharmon123@

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling