Amplitube 5 + Scarlett Solo

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 + Scarlett Solo

Postby CreepyMo » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:37 pm

So I've been using my Scarlett Solo with Tonex no problem. But I wanted to start adding IR's 'n pedals with one piece of software so I switched to Amplitube 5 Max. The problem is that Amplitube 5 is getting no input from the Scarlett. I see the light on Input 2 blinking, I've set it up exactly like I did in Tonex but still nothing. By nothing I mean it's not seeing the signal on either input so it's like nothing is plugged in even though I've redone the settings 100x. Is there a way to get my Scarlett Solo to work with Amplitube 5 Max?
CreepyMo

Re: Amplitube 5 + Scarlett Solo

Postby CreepyMo » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:40 pm

OK I started having other wierd problems as well like using Amplitube as a plugin wouldn't work because it says it's not installed, yet it was. I just decided to nuke the machine and refresh from scratch and after the standard 2 hour wipe/reinstall that seemed to fix everything.
Thanks
-Mike
CreepyMo

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling