Tone Net unable to connect

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tone Net unable to connect

Postby Jerichobellman » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:46 pm

Hey Guys ive been having an issue with tone.net in amplitube 5 ive scoured the forums and couldnt find anything that worked. ive tried to reinstall, like a couple of things on tone.net, re auth, create a firewall excemption, and logging in and out of ik product manager. still nothing i tried submitting a ticket to ik and we went back and forth maybe 3 times. they asked for a better explination of what was going on so i sent them a video and havnt heard as of this post back from support sence feburary 9th. Honestly if i knew this was how support was going to be with IK i wouldnt have bought total studio. any help would be appreciated.
Jerichobellman

Re: Tone Net unable to connect

Postby Smaxo303 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:52 am

Not sure, that the forum "first level support" can help.
Just an idea, you can download the Tonex Free version and try to connect Tone Net from there. If this works, all the network stuff and account on your side is okay. If not, the issue is not AmpliTube 5. It must be your network connection or your account / authentication.
Smaxo303

Postby Jerichobellman » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:57 pm

Smaxo303 wrote:Not sure, that the forum "first level support" can help.
Just an idea, you can download the Tonex Free version and try to connect Tone Net from there. If this works, all the network stuff and account on your side is okay. If not, the issue is not AmpliTube 5. It must be your network connection or your account / authentication.

i have tonex se as well. its also doesnt connect wither in the daw or in standalone. when i go to the settings under account it says im online. but tonenet is red and doesnt connect.
Jerichobellman

Postby Smaxo303 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:08 pm

Jerichobellman wrote:
Smaxo303 wrote:Not sure, that the forum "first level support" can help.

i have tonex se as well. its also doesnt connect wither in the daw or in standalone. when i go to the settings under account it says im online. but tonenet is red and doesnt connect.

You can test the account by making a new one with Tonex CS and Tone Net and see if this account works. If not it's probably your network setup.

Maybe try to open Tonex CS and connect Tone Net (push the button in the software for connect to Tone Net) from another network. Good luck!
Smaxo303

Postby soundog » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:45 am

If you have a network monitor like Little Snitch activated, it can cause problems. ToneNet needs to communicate both ways with your computer.
soundog

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling