my new Tonex pedal wont turn on after update

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

my new Tonex pedal wont turn on after update

Postby oscarmiranda90 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:52 am

hi guys! just bought a new tonex pedal really excited! after i opened librarian it opted me to update the pedal, when it finished it said everything was fine and my pedal restarted but never says TONEX again, only the orange lights are on. and librarian wont recognize it.... any solution or help? sucks that its new and i cant even test it
oscarmiranda90

Re: my new Tonex pedal wont turn on after update

Postby oscarmiranda90 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:08 am

ive tried recovery mode twice and it recognizes the device and even does the recovery process but it just wont turn on! stays bricked
oscarmiranda90

Postby oscarmiranda90 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:09 am

duplicated error
oscarmiranda90

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:50 pm

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Have you reported this to IK Support? I'm sure they can assist directly. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Ethan03rd » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:12 pm

Exactly the same thing happened to me. I "contacted support" and will now wait "several business days" for a reply. Is this my only option?? Not a good beginning.
Ethan03rd

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:21 pm

Ethan03rd wrote:Exactly the same thing happened to me. I "contacted support" and will now wait "several business days" for a reply. Is this my only option?? Not a good beginning.

That's an estimate. They respond to tickets in the order in which they are received.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Ethan03rd » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:25 pm

Ok. Thanks for the reply. The pedal sounds really good. But …
Ethan03rd

Postby oscarmiranda90 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:27 pm

just talking with support since yesterday until now has been very effficient a fast responding, lets hope they can help me fix the issue
oscarmiranda90

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling