amplitube 5 free preset note working

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

amplitube 5 free preset note working

Postby jackguitar83 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:13 pm

hello everyone, i just bought amplitube 5, i installed cusstom shop and tried the free presets that can be downloaded from ik product manager. However, every time I select one I hear an intermittent hiss and I noticed that a padlock appears on some pedals or amplifiers or speakers. Shouldn't these presets that I find in the product manager be free? Thank you
jackguitar83

Re: amplitube 5 free preset note working

Postby jackguitar83 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:40 pm

in addition hio noticed that some presets I really don't see them inside amp tube... for example those of slash I only see 3 but in the folder there are many more, while in the red special folder I don't see even one
jackguitar83

Re: amplitube 5 free preset note working

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:35 pm

Some presets available may need gear that isn't in the free CS version. You may want to make sure the gear selector is set to show only gear and presets that you own. That way you will not run into this issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling