Tonex Capture

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex Capture

Postby clive8 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:37 pm

The software does not like my Audio interface ( Focusrite Scarlet 212 ) I can remove the speakers and use the output as the input to the Capture Box..It does work despite the software, but the annoying thing is that after the Capture you do not get the option to test the result versus the real amp . Only the Capture is illuminated and the Amp is greyed out !! It works Ok but the software is poorly actioned.. New version please !! Also checking he level of the amp input versus just the guitar into the amp is a fiddle ! It could be switched in software to compare the levels . If you dont get the level high enough the capture ends up too clean ...
clive8

Re: Tonex Capture

Postby Smaxo303 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:50 pm

Same here, the missing option to compare directly the model before naming with original stomp box doesn't work. I could only compare after finishing the complet process. Btw. definitely use the advanced AI mode for fuzz pedals, much better result than the default mode.
Smaxo303

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling