Total Studio 3.5 Max: download only parts of it?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Total Studio 3.5 Max: download only parts of it?

Postby aaronaardvark2g » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:28 am

Since Total Studio 3.5 Max is on sale for a very good price, I have a question. I simply don't have 490 GB of memory left on my computer. And I don't want to mess with an external drive. I want it all in my iMac. I am only interested in a small fraction of the plugins that are included. Can I just pick and choose which plugins I want to download and forget the rest?
aaronaardvark2g

Re: Total Studio 3.5 Max: download only parts of it?

Postby DarkStar » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:58 pm

Yes. Using the IK Product Manager, you can download and install only those software products and sounds libraries that you want.

Remember though that the main sounds libraries downloads are available for download only for 180 days after registration. If you want them after that you would need to pay a single Downloads Reactivation fee for a further 180 days.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby aaronaardvark2g » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:29 pm

DarkStar,
OK, that sounds even better than I anticipated. Thank you very much! Have any idea what the Reactivation fee would be on something like that?
aaronaardvark2g

Postby Steve-xyz » Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:33 pm

aaron aardvark wrote:Have any idea what the Reactivation fee would be on something like that?

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/index.php?R=SHOPSEARCH&Q=reactivation

Sounds expired? You can reactivate ALL of your sounds downloads access by purchasing 1 (one) 'Download Reactivation Credit' in IK Multimedia's webstore. Reactivation will open download access for 180 days for all registered products. Once you have purchased it, come back here and click 'Reactivate'. We recommend that you keep a backup copy of your downloaded files.
Steve-xyz

Postby aaronaardvark2g » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:28 am

Steve-xyz,
Thank you very much for replying!
aaronaardvark2g

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling