Amp + Cab Plus Direct Tonex Modeling

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amp + Cab Plus Direct Tonex Modeling

Postby alexkoepp » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:12 am

The website says you can do this sort of capture but I can't figure out how to do it. If you choose Amp and Cab modeling it only has connections for microphones and if you do Amp modeling it has only the direct connection. There doesn't seem to be a way to capture from both a line source and a mic source at the same time.
photo upload website
alexkoepp

Re: Amp + Cab Plus Direct Tonex Modeling

Postby benjaminfrog » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:56 am

Hi, Alex. Did you ever figure this out? I did my first capture last night and was surprised to not be able to find that configuration option.
benjaminfrog

Postby alexkoepp » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:33 pm

No, I don’t think it is possible. You can hook it up this way but you’ll have to just to the capture twice, amp only and amp + cab
alexkoepp

Postby benjaminfrog » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:38 pm

Thanks. Yeah, I reached out to support and they said the same thing. I asked that they please consider it for a future update. I'm really impressed with the Tone Model results, but there are definitely some additional features that would be nice.
benjaminfrog

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling