Where can I find wav files from the sampletank kits?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Where can I find wav files from the sampletank kits?

Postby Sennesp1 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:54 pm

Hey all,

I've been busy installing the entire MAX library, and even though the instruments work in SampleTank 4, I can't seem to find the mentioned loops. By the loops I mean the ones that are supposed to come with for example the Elektronica series kits. The ones with the 4 instruments and ... amount of loops.
I may just be overlooking it completely but does anyone have a clue?
To be a little more clear: I can see the loops inside of SampleTank4 in the 'loops menu' but I can't drag and drop them into my DAW's arrangement view. Which would've been sufficient to me. But since that doesn't work I'm wondering if there are actual usable WAV files included in the downloads, or do they just mean the loops inside of SampleTank?

I'm sorry if this is confusing, either way have a nice day and thanks in advance :)
Sennesp1

Re: Where can I find wav files from the sampletank kits?

Postby DarkStar » Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:31 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

There are no .wav files in SampleTank. The audio loops are embedded (encrypted?) in .pak files, which are loaded when the instrument is loaded. You may be able to trigger the loop from your DAW and and Record the audio output in the DAW.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Where can I find wav files from the sampletank kits?

Postby Sennesp1 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:45 pm

I see, then that answers my question.
Thanks a lot for the reply
Sennesp1

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More