Total Studio 3.5 MAX contents

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Total Studio 3.5 MAX contents

Postby MikhailOsiko2022 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:20 am

Hi! I bought a Total Studio 3.5 MAX (Digital download) on a special offer for 199.99€. The release said "Total Studio 3.5 MAX packs a massive 15,500 instruments,
including IK’s newest release SampleTron 2 plus SampleTank 4 MAX,
Hammond B-3X, and MODO DRUM 1.0, plus Syntronik 2,
MODO BASS and Miroslav Philharmonik 2. That’s over 470 GB of sounds"
but I can't find Miroslav Philharmonik and 470 GB of sounds in Product Manager at all. What am I doing wrong?
MikhailOsiko2022

Re: Total Studio 3.5 MAX contents

Postby MikhailOsiko2022 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:07 am

Update for those who, like me, relied on the Product Manager. You need to manually enter the serial number for the Total Studio MAX by pressing the button "Register Product". And only then the missing products appear. Why the Product Manager does not manage this automatically is unclear for me :roll:
MikhailOsiko2022

Postby mikemikeee » Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:35 am

hi I'm going to take Total Studio 3.5 MAX (Digital download) but do we really have all the apps they say? Another question ... if all the apps inside it once downloaded and registered I think, are they always valid? or is it just some apps that i don't know only last for a certain time or how do they work?
mikemikeee

Postby mikemikeee » Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:37 am

....as a start, I try them on my home PC and if I activate Hammond B3x for example, then later can I use it on a tablet or laptop to carry around? Or once I've downloaded and registered it can only be used in the PC where will it be installed?
thank you
mikemikeee

Postby DarkStar » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:00 pm

Replied in your other post.

Please do not post duplicates, they can confuse us readers.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby FaviousM » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:49 pm

MikhailOsiko2022 wrote:Update for those who, like me, relied on the Product Manager. You need to manually enter the serial number for the Total Studio MAX by pressing the button "Register Product". And only then the missing products appear. Why the Product Manager does not manage this automatically is unclear for me :roll:

Thank you. How unintuitive this is for users. Why have your account linked to the product manager if it doesn't pull in all the content you have registered?
FaviousM

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:50 pm

Any software you purchase directly from IK is automatically registered to your account. What is described above isn't the normal behavior.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby FaviousM » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:51 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Any software you purchase directly from IK is automatically registered to your account. What is described above isn't the normal behavior.

Yes it was all registered automatically to my account on the IK website, but product manager did not automatically pick it up
FaviousM

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:55 pm

For those who experience this, it should be reported to IK Support so they can figure out why that is happening as all of your software registered to your account should also be mirrored in IK Product Manager. They can likely find whatever common thread is occurring and get it fixed. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More