Syntronik 2 MAX Issue

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronik 2 MAX Issue

Postby gianni3011 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:36 pm

Hi there how are you? I sent an inquiry to costumer support about syntronik 2 MAX, they say it is not included in total studio 3.5 MAX, but when I go to syntronik 2 MAX description, it says: included in total studio 3.5 MAX :? . The total studio 3.5 MAX description says one thing and syntronik 2 MAX description says another thing.

At last I am wondering, What is like the real thing?.

Thanks.

The product description image is from syntronik 2 MAX.

(check url bar on top, "Syntronik 2 MAX it's marked with black color").

Included in total studio 3.5 MAX is written with yellow letters and is marked with white color.

200 GB of content (which ONLY Syntronik 2 MAX has) is marked with white color too.

Thanks.

Syntronik 2 MAX url:

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/s ... onik-2-max

(Scroll down to the bottom of the page and there says: included in total studio 3.5 MAX).

gianni3011

Re: Syntronik 2 MAX Issue

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:53 pm

Syntronik 2 is included, not Syntronik 2 MAX. You're looking at the Syntronik 2 page which covers all versions. I'm sure IK Support will be able to help you with that and any of the other issues you've reported. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby gianni3011 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:56 pm

Thanks man but, can you check Syntronik 2 MAX description page and tell me if there says: included in total studio 3.5 MAX? please.

Thank you.
gianni3011

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:12 pm

There is no "Syntronik 2 MAX page", the Syntronik 2 pages cover all versions, including what's included and what the are included in. Syntronik 2 is included with Total Studio 3.5 MAX, Syntronik 2 MAX is not.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby gianni3011 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:14 pm

Ok thanks.
gianni3011

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More