syntronik 2 oscillator editing

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

syntronik 2 oscillator editing

Postby dkarlstrom » Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:22 am

Is there some way to have the four oscillators play in different octaves/have their own filtering and or adsr?
dkarlstrom

Re: syntronik 2 oscillator editing

Postby Steve-xyz » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:24 pm

dkarlstrom wrote:Is there some way to have the four oscillators play in different octaves . . . .

Do you mean have the four oscillators spread over the span of different octaves on a keyboard or have each of the four octaves within a preset detuned by octave intervals?
Steve-xyz

Postby dkarlstrom » Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:17 pm

No, I mean when choosing waveforms and building a sound. As far as I can tell, they are all synced and in the same octave. It would be supercool if you could blend them to taste, different adsrs, highs and lows, within one patch.
dkarlstrom

Postby Steve-xyz » Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:50 pm

Have you tried using the mod matrix to change the pitch of one of the oscillators? For example, pitch envelope [flat line] to oscillator 2 +1200 cents and using sub level on oscillator 1? That got me 3 layers. Not sure if you can get a 4th octave with a different sample.
Steve-xyz

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More